Mint & Swift Tree Surgeons has been carrying out tree services for customers across the Borehamwood, St Albans and Barnet areas for many years.
Our primary aim, along with the happiness and satisfaction of our customers, is to maintain the health of trees with public safety always in mind, and we take great pride in our role managing and sustaining the trees of the future in the South East of England. And if you have a tree covered by local tree preservation orders, we can also organise any necessary planning applications.
Director of the company, Chris McGinnity has over 25 years experience in the industry and has gained plenty of skills and experience together with a number of industry qualifications and accreditations that include:
- CS30 Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting
- CS31 Chainsaws – Felling of Small Trees
- CS38 Climb Trees and Perform Ariel Rescue
- CS39 Operate a Chainsaw from a Rope and Harness
- CS41 Undertake Sectional Felling
- City & Guilds Phase 2 Arboriculture
- Studied Royal Forestry Society
- NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in Manually Fed Wood Chipper Operations
- Chapter 8 Sign and Cones
- First Aid Training
When you engage Mint & Swift Tree Surgeons to help you manage the trees in your outside space, you can count on a professional, reliable and safe service every time.
If you’re in need of our kind of expertise, then why not get in touch with our friendly team today?